Breakfast doesn’t need to be difficult nor do you have to be a trained chef to create an incredible first meal of your day. This meal is full of protein and good fats to promote fat burn, assist in healthy brain neurotransmitter responses and encouraged balanced insulin levels.
See the variations at the bottom to mix it up a bit.
Keto Correctly with Keys2Eating
Amount Per Serving
Calories 423 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37g 57%
Saturated Fat 20g 100%
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Cholesterol 65mg 22%
Sodium 1344mg 56%
Potassium 332mg 9%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 18g 36%
Vitamin A 13%
Vitamin C 20%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil For pan frying
- 1/4 cup Chopped Spinach or Kale
- 1 whole Mushroom Chopped
- 1/4 cup Onions, Peppers, tomatoes Chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped bacon or other meat
- Pink Himalayan Salt, Pepper, Seasoning To taste
- Saute chopped vegetables and meat in pan with 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil; place in side dish to add into omelet.
Variations: Go vegetarian and omit meat. Eggs are a complete protein which means they have all of the essential and non-essential amino acids necessary for muscle tissue growth and hormone production.
Add avocado, cheese, salsa and sour cream for a Mexican fiesta spin o.n this breakfast favorite
Share this Recipe