This side dish is impressive, delicious, simple and completely Keto. With only a five minute prep time and 20 minutes in the oven you can create an amazing compliment to any meal.
These Keto stuffed mushrooms also freeze well and can be made in bulk for reheats on busy nights.
Don’t forget to add in any of your favorite keto toppings like bacon or other veggies to mix it up a bit.
Be brave and bold in the kitchen and “Keto Correctly” 😉
Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
Amount Per Serving
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19g 29%
Saturated Fat 12g 60%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Cholesterol 53mg 18%
Sodium 477mg 20%
Potassium 35mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 14g 28%
Vitamin A 9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 16 oz Baby Bella 1 package of baby portabella mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Grass Fed Butter or Ghee 1/2 stick
- 4 cloves garlic fresh is best; can use granulated garlic
- 1 cup Flaked Parmesan Cheese Romano and mozzarella can be used as well
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Wash mushrooms thoroughly and remove stems (pinch and twist stems with fingers to remove)
- Slice and put butter in microwavable safe container or in sauce panAdd fresh minced or granulated garlic to butter and melt mixture in microwave or on stove top
- Line washed mushrooms in baking pan Fill mushrooms with flaked Parmesan cheese (or other cheeses) Liberally pour garlic butter mixture over mushrooms
Share this Recipe